Thank you for your continued interest in the Junior Advisory
Committee! We have now resumed taking applications and we would be glad for your participation. Please fill out the application
that is available below and return it to:
Field Day of the Past
P.O. Box 29643
Richmond, VA 23242
JAC meeting will be scheduled in the upcoming
months. Please check back to see the dates once we have set them.
The JAC information page has been set
up on Facebook and the Myspace one will follow. If you have any comments, suggestions or questions regarding the JAC please
send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Click* on the PDF file to get your application to the JAC!
JUNIOR ADVISORY COMMITTEE APPPLICATION
- Please read over the critera listed here to join
- To apply you must be 14-21 years old by January 1, 2012.
- Applications will be reviewed and a portion of the applications
(or all, dependant on numbers of applicants) will be notified of interview by date to be announced.
Major Responsibilities Include:
Strict adherence to the meeting schedule is important to the success
of the Junior Advisory Committee.
- Serve as promotion committee for Field Day of the Past
- Assist in promoting, organizing and setup and tear down of the
Field Day of the Past activities, show and events (ie. Field Day of the Past, “A Celebration of the Season” as
well as any secondary educational or promotional events).
- Attend all regular and special meeting of the Junior Advisory
- Be a Junior representative of Field Day of the Past in any event
as deemed nessecary.